OUR MISSION is to support a network of volunteers who can provide initial first aid in any emergency
Our journey plan is as follows:
1. To encourage everyone to have two free first aid apps on their phones:
- The St Johns First Aid app; and
- The Citizen Aid First Aid app.
2. To work with leading medical professionals to develop a (free) first aid medical pack for commuters and city residentsto easily carry with them. We will also look to develop specialist on-line training for enhanced medical first aid lessons.
3. To work with leading Government agencies to develop a support network for Civil Aid Brigade volunteers to be as effective as possible to help in times of emergencies.
RISKS WE ALL FACE:
Living in these modern times exposes us to the constant danger of being involved in a vehicular accident - be it two vehicles colliding, or a motorbike, bicycle or pedestrian being involved in a collision with a vehicle.
There are also people out there who seem determined to want to hurt and maime innocent civilians to advance their own cause. How ready are you to help someone suffering from a stabbing injury, gunshot or bomb injury?
Our mission to help
Our mission is to provide free support to anyone willing to learn advanced triage first aid skills so they can be an effective first responder to any medical emergency until authorities can arrive. The key is to render assistance in the crucial "golden hour" to someone badly injured.
We are open to anyone becoming a volunteer member of the Civil Aid Brigade, simply ready at your option to lend assistance whenever you might be in the situation of being a "first responder".